Friday, March 10, 2017

February Book Tally

The Mothers by Brit Bennett
Pancakes in Paris by Craig Carlson
You Can't Touch My Hair by Phoebe Robinson
The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes
Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple
Lost In NYC by Nadja Spiegelman
Paper Girls vol 2 by Brian K Vaughan
Carrie by Stephen King
Jessica Jones vol 2 by Brian Michael Bendis
Lena Finkle's Magic Barrel by Anya Ulinich

Much more productive month. A lot of good reads this month. Feeling like I'm back on track. Plus I got one read towards the Foodies Read challenge. I really want to finish that challenge this year.

Book Stats:
Foodies Read: 1 (Pancakes In Paris) YTD: 1
What's In A Name: 0 (none this month) YTD: 0
Read Harder: 1 (The Mothers) YTD: 1
Total: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.