Thursday, August 10, 2017

July Goal Update

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. I decided to hike part of the Pacific Crest Trail in 2018. I'm started doing a few small hikes. I have one longer hike on the calendar for September.

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. No new update here. Still working on it. Got rid of more stuff in the house but we have so much junk.

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I don't think we did much yoga this month. It was a busy month.

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Still doing good on this one. 

Add more art into my life. Nothing really here. I walk by a few art galleries on my way home so I always peek.

Get back to meal planning. We took a break from Plated. It's been too hot to stand over the stove. I've been using my instant pot a lot lately. 

July Goal: Keep the 3 herbs I planted (rosemary, mint, and lavender) alive. I did it!



August goal: Take 100 items to the thrift shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.