Monday, October 2, 2017

September Goal Update

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. I went on one of my planned hikes in September. I have one planned for October. But October is so busy so I'm not sure if I'll do more. 

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. I got a lot of stuff out this month. All that's left is the camping gear, the bikes, and tools. I'm going to work on bringing the camping gear in the house and work on putting the tools in the cabinet. 

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I did some poses. My legs and upper back are wrecked every day. I need more yoga. 

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Still doing good on this one. 

Add more art into my life. Nothing here this month. There have been some great exhibits but no time to see them. 

Get back to meal planning. I'm less meal planning and just using what we have on hand. It works out most days.

September Goal: Stick to my budget. Eh, sort of. Lots of expenses. I'll keep working on it. 

October Goal: Eat at home 25 days out of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.